Against the backdrop of the Russian attack on Ukraine and the resulting sanctions imposed by America, the EU and Switzerland, the effects and side effects of sanctions are a very topical issue. CURENTIS AG is therefore publishing a white paper on sanctions and embargoes.
The whitepaper covers the differences between trade and financial sanctions, the role of banks in sanctions compliance, and look at the current EU sanctions against Russia.
At https://curentis.com/publikat ionen/ you will find this and other interesting CURENTIS publications on the following topics:
- Financial Stability Data Collection Regulation (FinStabDev)
- Whitepaper Sustaianable Banking - Regulations of a Sustainable Financial System
- Glossary Sustainable Banking
- The Supply Chain Act and its implications for banks
- KYC for insurance companies