New CURENTIS Web Seminars on Sustainable Banking in 2023
The consequences of climate change have extensive implications for the business processes of financial institutions. Among other things, they intensively affect their risk management, new regulatory requirements and data management. CURENTIS has updated its successful web seminars on this topic and significantly expanded them with new exciting topics.
In 2023, we therefore offer the following web seminars on ESG and Sustainable Finance:
- Sustainability in banks: developments at European level to create a sustainable financial system
- Sustainable risk management: ESG-oriented risk models
- Impact of the Supply Chain Act on the KYC process.
- The role of the KYC process in sustainable banking
- ECB Climate Stress Test 2023: What has changed?
- IT CO2 impression
An overview of the contents and dates as well as the way to register can be found here https://curentis.com/training/#sustainable