CURENTIS publishes AML white paper
Illicit financial flows are becoming an ever greater threat to global security. According to an estimate by the International Monetary Fund, the volume of money laundering worldwide is around four trillion dollars. In Germany, the annual money laundering volume is estimated at more than 100 billion euros.
The fight against money laundering is therefore a hot topic that banks in particular are intensively engaged in
CURENTIS AG therefore publishes the white paper "Current challenges and proposed solutions in AML for banks."
The whitepaper covers the following topics:
- Overview of money laundering
- Effects of the sanctions
- Cryptocurrencies from an AML perspective (MiCA regulation).
- NFTs as money laundering vehicles
- European Money Mule Actions
This and other interesting CURENTIS publications on the following topics you will find here:
- Whitepaper Sustainable Banking - Regularities of a Sustainable Financial System
- Glossary Sustainable Banking
- Sanctions and Embargos
- The Supply Chain Act and its implications for banks
- KYC for insurance companies
- Financial Stability Data Collection Regulation (FinStabDev)