Friday, 09 December 2022, 14:00 to 15:00
What does sustainability mean in concrete terms for banking processes? How can sustainability risks be identified, assessed and managed?
CURENTIS sees a central starting point in sustainable risk management. In our web seminar, we present the background and content of ESG risk factors.
The web seminar covers the following topics:
- ESG Risk Factors
- Risk drivers and their transformation
- Interaction of double materiality
- Impact on the most common types of risk
- ESG risk assessment
- Methodological tools for evaluation
- ECB climate stress test as important milestone in 2022
To register, click here.