on Thursday, 03 November 2022, 14:00 to 15:00
Preventing and combating money laundering by the banking industry is an important part of the fight against terrorism and organized crime. The legal framework in Germany is defined by the Money Laundering Act, the Banking Act and the Criminal Code.
As a specialist in anti-financial crime, CURENTIS offers a web seminar from its series on anti-money laundering on the topic: Introduction to Money Laundering Prevention.
The web seminar covers the following topics:
- What is money laundering?
- In which phases is the subject of money laundering subdivided?
- What are the legal frameworks?
- What are the methods of money laundering prevention?
- Presentation of the Know-Your-Customer principle
- Brief insight into the risk-based approach
The free web seminar is aimed at newcomers to the topic and anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge of money laundering prevention.
To register, click here.